Monday, March 7, 2011

Sunday night supper!

Just had supper with William, and boy does it feel good to get outta th house proper since being cooped up in here over the weekend. Got to chat over some nice kway chap...and a good chat since he shares rather similar sentiments about Melbourne too, or that he misses that place as much as I do...!




The usual gripes about work, and life in general, and how measly our actions are...sometimes it's best not to contemplate it. One can go a little mad worrying about the future. I realize I was happiest, or at least most people are, when just taking things on a day to day basis. It just felt good to be able to let off some steam to a fellow friend who shared the sentiments I felt too, really. :)

Called Mel earlier too, after having not msged her the whole day. She did msg only at night, just to say 'how are u?'. I know it's petty, but even that sentence gave me hopes and disappointments: hopes that she msged at all, and disappointment at why she hadn't msged earlier, and why so short! Still, It was good to hear her voice for awhile. Certainly made my Sunday evening that much brighter.

.
.
.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: